Do you have a passion for the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing? You’re in good company. We believe that success lies at the intersection of digital marketing, communications, and technology, so we’re searching for an experienced marketing professional that can work with our team to help us create powerful digital marketing experiences. As a Digital Marketing & Content Specialist at ITX, you will play a key role in helping the brands we work with get found and leave a lasting impact through the creation of compelling copy, search engine optimization, and creative digital marketing strategies.
What will your day look like? You’ll be a key member of the eMedia Design Co marketing team working directly with our marketing leads, technical team, and other passionate professionals to create a strong digital presence for the variety of brands that we work with. You will be doing a lot of copywriting (the fun kind), keyword research, search engine optimization for website copy, blog posts, portfolio pieces, and more, and assisting our team in all the digital marketing projects we manage daily – all with the purpose of building inspiring product experiences.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in an agency or corporation; with at least 2 years focused on digital marketing/copywriting
- Degree in advertising, marketing or digital-communications preferred
- In-depth experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Strong background in marketing (with an emphasis on content marketing, content growth, and SEO) with the ability to create, edit, and proofread copy while upholding the tone, style, voice for various brands
- Understanding of search engine optimization practices – current with the changes and SEO standards
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Phenomenal verbal, written, organizational and communication skills; English proficiency is required
- Positive attitude and a REAL desire to help clients succeed
History working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team and independently, without supervision
- Ability to handle feedback/constructive criticism from team members or clients while adhering to deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of tools such as HootSuite, Coschedule, GatherContent, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, and Google Ads
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong passion and knowledge of Internet marketing and digital communications
- Writing best-in-class, killer copy that evokes the client’s tone and style of voice – meeting brand expectations and word limitations
- Experience writing and editing user-centered UI instructional text, error messages, and other microcopy components that facilitate user navigation through a technical product
- Be able to articulate complex technical concepts in clear, efficient UI instructional text
- Working with multiple clients – adjusting to each specific brand and driving consistency across all platforms
- Collaborating with our digital marketing team to understand how copy is performing and using that insight to refine future copy
- Strong knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
- Proven analytical skills and insights, as well as ability to distill data and information into a logical story and insights
- Ability to monitor data in analytics software and keyword tools to determine effectiveness of strategies and adjust as needed
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
This is a full-time position, salaries are competitive, and will be commensurate with experience.
This position supports telecommuting (assuming availability for occasional travel on-site presence)
Applicants without a content portfolio included will not be considered.
ITX helps our clients use technology to move, touch and inspire the world by transforming technology investments into business capabilities. We primarily serve the small- to medium-sized business market, focusing on strategic and operational business technology services. ITX Corp. was founded in 1997 by Ralph Dandrea as a business technology and web solutions company. ITX is known for their commitment to the value of integrity in order to help their clients achieve their strategic business objectives. ITX’s services include six main practice areas– business technology strategy; user-experience design; Web, application and mobile development; technology implementation; managed services; and business continuity planning. The company services clients in 40 states and seven countries. ITX is headquartered at 1169 Pittsford-Victor Road in Pittsford, NY and currently have about 240 members of our team. For more information, visit http://www.itx.com.
ITX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all individuals and will not discriminate against any job applicant, employee, or intern in any decision regarding employment, including, but not limited, to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, termination, and benefits on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
ITX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit emediadesign.co.